Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Specialty Headbands and Bows

The newest thing in designer baby gear is the over sized bow for baby girls.  I resisted this trend (having 4 girls myself), but I now realize how adorable this look can be!  These bows are a true mixed media experience.  I make them to be versatile, going from baby to little lady.

I offer headbands in white, black, and brown to clip these bows to.  The headbands fit a newborn baby to an adult without leaving an indention on the little one's head.


My favorite bows are the Flowers and Furr collection.  $5 each






If you are looking for a simpler style, these are in the Flowers collection.  $4


 


I also have many smaller bows in my Ribbons collection.  $3 each




I also do many custom bows.  Some orders come in for HUGE bows... the BIGGER the better!!!  I can make anything you dream up!


No comments:

Post a Comment